To be charged on the day the transaction occurs (unless otherwise indicated):
Cash advance fee for each cash advance:
- processed by Scotiabank or any financial institution in Canada: $3.50
- obtained at any Scotiabank Automated Banking Machine (ABM) in Canada: $3.50
- obtained at any non-Scotiabank ABM in Canada displaying the Interac+ symbol: $3.50
- obtained at any ABM outside of Canada: $7.50
- processed by Scotiabank or any financial institution outside of Canada: $7.50
- obtained at any Global ATM (ABM) Alliance Bank outside of Canada: $3.50
- cash-like transaction fee: $4.00
- balance transfer fee: $3.50 will apply to all balance transfers processed by Scotiabank
Promotional low rate fee: 3.00% (unless waived or reduced by us in the offer) of the amount of each transaction under a promotional low rate offer made to you (minimum fee of $3.50). A promotional rate means the rate is lower than your preferred annual interest rates. Promotional low rate offers may apply to cash advances, balance transfers or Scotia Credit Card Cheques. The exact promotional low rate fee will be disclosed to you at the time the offer is made.
Scotia Credit Card Cheque fee: $3.50 will apply to each transaction made using a Scotia Credit Card Cheque.
Dishonoured payment fee: $48.00. Fee is charged for each Credit Card payment dishonoured by your financial institution on the date the payment is returned/dishonoured.
Dishonoured Scotia Credit Card Cheque fee: $48.00. Fee is charged on the date the cheque is returned for each cheque which is returned due to insufficient credit available in your account.
Replacements: Each replacement sales draft, cash advance draft or monthly statement: $5.00.
Overlimit fee: $29.00. Fee is charged on the day your balance first exceeds your credit limit and then once per statement period (charged on the first day of the statement period) if your account remains overlimit from a previous statement period.
Scotia Total Equity Plan: If you select this real estate secured plan, additional fees and charges will apply related to the collateral mortgage security and registration. Additional information will be provided to you if you are interested in applying for the Credit Card account as part of this plan.
+Interac Inc. owner of the mark Interac. The Bank of Nova Scotia authorized user of the mark.