What You Will Need Before You Get Started
To complete this application, you will need:
- Your Passport or National Identification Card Number.
- Your Tax Registration Number (TRN).
- Your financial information including your:
- monthly income before taxes
- assets (such as your property, car, savings accounts, etc)
- liabilities (such as car loan, mortgage, credit cards, other loans, etc)
- Your previous address if you have lived at your current residence for less than 2 years.
- Information about your employer (or your school if you are a student), including the address, and phone number.
- If you have been with your employer for less than 2 years, the name, address and phone number of your previous employer.
- Download the Customer Consent for Disclosure by Credit Bureau form here. Complete as per instructions.
- A printer to print a confirmation page at the end of the online application process.
Once you have submitted your application online, you will be required to visit your local Scotiabank branch and show proof of original documentation supporting your identity, financial information, and employment/education information.
A credit report is required to complete the application process. You will be required to submit the 'Customer consent for disclosure by credit bureau form' when you visit your local Scotiabank branch. (A fee is charged by the credit bureau for all applications)
If Customer consent for disclosure by credit bureau form is completed and signed out of branch, it has to be witnessed by an Attorney-at-Law, Justice of the Peace OR Medical Doctor.
Promotion or Offer Code
If you have a promotional or offer code, please enter it here:
Terms and Conditions
Yes, I have read and agree to the credit card terms and conditions.
This page is secure. Learn More
Safekeeping your information is important. Please ensure to clear the browser's cache if you complete this application on a publicly shared computer - Learn how.